Isn't it funny. Where ever you look there are people wanting to give you advice and help you. People hand out advice like it's water, and it is really hard to decide who to listen too and what to take in.
Below are my favourite pieces of advice and things that really resonate with me and that I stick by on a day to day basis. I am a fairly positive person anyway, but sometimes I do lose my way and it is really nice to have things like this to remind you what is important and to put things into focus. Just to let you all know, these are some quotes from famous people, some advice that has been passed down for years and some little bits that people have told me throughout my life. You can probably tell which ones are more direct quotes and which ones are personal pieces.
So here. Enjoy;
1. When it's gone, it's gone.
2. There's always someone better off than you, and always someone worse.
3. If you're on a budget, only buy black underwear. It will always match and always look classy.
4. If you don't ask, you don't get.
5. Don't try to be someone you're not.
6. A cup of tea and a chat can fix every problem.
7. Life is short, make the most of it.
8. Everyone has dark days. Life is a roller-coaster.
9. Put your head down and work hard. Never wait for things to happen, make them happen yourself through hard work and graft.
10. Dream big and never get too comfortable. The world is your oyster after all.
11. Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes your richer.
12. You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time but you cannot please all of the people all of the time.
13. What Susie says about Sally say's more about Susie than of Sally.
14. Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
15. Don't die wondering what if.
16. If you don't have passion, then you have nothing. If you don't believe in what you are doing, why would anyone else?
17. Comparison is the thief of joy.
18. Everything that happens to you, isn't happening to you, it's happening for you.
So yeah, there are my favourite pieces of advice and I hope you have taken something from this post. I hope it has given you some food for thought on this lovely Wednesday afternoon. Let me know if you have any other pieces of advice that you love.