My camera roll is a strange place. It is somewhere that I know well, yet every time I look through I always find photos I had forgotten.Or photos I didn't even know existed. It's somewhere that I thought I knew well, but don't actually know that well. It is a mixture of food, screengrabs and the odd selfie. It is a mix of instagram ready edits, and photos of Mr Tickles.
I saw this post on Hannah Gale's blog way back when, and it is a post that I have always remembered. It is one where I felt like I got to know her a little better. These days camera rolls are almost like an extension of our personalities anyway.
So here goes.
I hope some of these make you smile, make you think or even just help you get to know me a little bit better.
1. The last photo taken of me and Dad, on my 18th Birthday.
2. The first photo of us in our new house
3. Reminding me that fake tan disasters are real, and going out underage was fun
4. Knowing that nachos are the answer to everything
5. Remembering how to respond when people say 'you're so strong'
6. Seeing my mum happy always makes me smile
7. Simply the best photo I have ever taken. I am still so proud of it.
8. Reminding me that there are lots of people on my side
9. Showing me how well my friends know me
10. After the darkness comes light. My lovely niece.
11. Who said a leprechaun and a vampire were an unlikely match?
12. Me and my mum when I was younger. I just see me growing into her everyday
13. I can suit hats, and my love of hot chocolate is real
14. Sometimes, it's just as hard being a dog as it is being human